Shade Primary School

Consent Forms

We ask parents to sign a consent form when a child starts school.  This is held by the office and your child's class teacher.  If you need to change any details of your consent whilst your child is with us, please contact the office in writing.


An up to date consent form can be found HERE.

Administering medicine consent


Knowlwood Road, Todmorden, Lancashire OL14 7PD

01706 812913