|Miss McCracken- Class Teacher
||Miss Pollard-Teaching Assistant
||Mr Brown- 1:1 Support
||Mrs Sutcliffe- Wednesday Class Teacher
Take a look at our exciting Year 6 curriculum :
Y6 Long Term Curriculum Plan.docx
- Children may bring in a snack to enjoy during morning playtime. This must be a piece of fresh fruit or veg or a healthy cereal bar.
- Our library day is Tuesday. This is when children may take out or return books from our school library. They will also have a banded reading book from the KS2 library.
- Children are welcome to bring in age-appropriate reading books from home if they wish to read during quiet reading.
- Spellings are given out on a Friday to be brought back ready for our Spelling Quiz on the following Friday.
- Grammar or Maths homework is given out on a Tuesday to be brought back the following Tuesday.
- In Maths we are tackling area, perimeter and volume, converting units and geometry this half-term!
- In English this half term we are reading Shadow Forest! Check out our fantastic writing based on the story around school.
Our History topic this term is World War 2. We are looking finding out all about Britain during the war, Anne Frank and the lasting effects of the war.
In Science we are focussing on light and the famous scientists associated with it.